Participation Requirements In Chevron Bids
Chevron-Cabinda Gulf Oil Company Limited (CABGOC) is actively working to promote local content. This page contains the active and past bids, allowing suppliers a greater visibility of the available business opportunities. To participate, you must register as a supplier:
Note: Participate only if you provide products and / or services of one of the categories of the active bids.
1. Fill out the Supplier Form in capital letters. Print, sign and scan.
2. Fill in the Additional Data Form and send it in the Excel format.
3. Add the company letter of presentation and the forms requested above to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the contest number in which you want to participate.
Your data will be analyzed and if you meet the above requirements, you will be contacted.
We inform that local suppliers (51% of Angolan capital) are given priority, in compliance with Decree 48/06 of 1 September. We suggest sending emails with attachments smaller than 2MB, to avoid difficulties in receiving them.
You can find complementary information and business opportunities on our website. For more information, contact us: email@example.com.
||Provision of heavy lift and transportation services||
|RFBA-040-FE-2020||Provision of cathodic protection services||11.07.2020|
|RFBA-039-FE-2020||Provision of pipeline integrity consulting services||13.07.2020|
- Announcement_RFBA 001 SS 2019
- Announcement_RFBA 004 SS 2019
- Announcement RFBA 002 MCP 2019 Sanha Lean Gas Connection SLGC Part1
- Announcement RFBA 005 SS 2019 Construction Rehabilitation Equip
- Announcement RFBA 006 Prod Ops 2019 Maintenance Repair Overhaul
- Announcement RFBA 007 FE 2019 Cathodic Protection
- Announcement RFBA 008 FE 2019 Flexible Riser
- Announcement RFBA 009 LOG 2019 Provision of Freight Forwarding Services
- Announcement RFBA 010 SS 2019 Miscellaneous Construction Part1