Participation Requirements In Chevron Contests Chevron-Cabinda Gulf Oil Company Limited (CABGOC) is actively working to promote local content. This page contains the active and accomplished contests, allowing suppliers a greater visibility of the available business opportunities. To participate, you must register as a supplier: Note: Participate only if you provide products and / or services of one of the categories of the open competitions
1. Fill out the Supplier Form in block letters. Print, sign and scan.
2. Fill in the Additional Data Form and send in the Excel format.
3. Add the company letter of presentation and the forms requested above to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the contest number in which you want to participate.
Your data will be analyzed and if you meet the above requirements, you will be contacted. We inform that local suppliers (51% of Angolan capital) are given priority, in compliance with Decree 48/06 of 1 September. We suggest sending emails with attachments smaller than 2MB, to avoid difficulties in receiving them. You can find complementary information and business opportunities on our website. For more information, contact us: email@example.com.
|RFBA-017-PROC-2019||Provide flexible pipeline materials||23.05.2019|
|RFBA-019-CA-2019||Supplier for Goods and Services for Social Projects||25.05.2019|
|RFBA-014-D&C-2019||Provision of equipment, personnel and data reporting/recording services for drilling, gas and mud projects||07.06.2019|
|RFBA-020-D&C-2019||Provision of various services to support the operation and maintenance of subsea wellheads||18.06.2019|
|RFBA-021-SS-2019||Provision of elevator maintenance and repair services||18.06.2019|
|RFBA-022-PROC-2019||Provision of a new jet fuel truck||18.06.2019|
|RFBA-023-SS-2019||Provision of janitorial services||18.06.2019|
|RFBA-018-MCP-2019||Provision of resources and expertise in various services to support the Sanha Lean Gas Connection project team||25.06.2019|
|RFBA-015-FE-2019||Provision of various services to install catenary anchor leg mooring (CALM) buoys||01.07.2019|
- Announcement_RFBA 001 SS 2019
- Announcement_RFBA 004 SS 2019
- Announcement RFBA 002 MCP 2019 Sanha Lean Gas Connection SLGC Part1
- Announcement RFBA 005 SS 2019 Construction Rehabilitation Equip
- Announcement RFBA 006 Prod Ops 2019 Maintenance Repair Overhaul
- Announcement RFBA 007 FE 2019 Cathodic Protection
- Announcement RFBA 008 FE 2019 Flexible Riser
- Announcement RFBA 009 LOG 2019 Provision of Freight Forwarding Services
- Announcement RFBA 010 SS 2019 Miscellaneous Construction Part1