who we hire
In Angola, Chevron hires full-time employees with education and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Earth Science (geology, geophysics)
- Engineering (chemical, civil, electrical, mechanical, petroleum)
- Health, Environment and Safety (environmental engineering, environmental management, ergonomics, fire engineering, industrial hygiene, safety engineering)
- Information Technology
- Corporate Affairs
- General Business (Accounting, Economics, Finance, Human Resources)
where you'll work
Depending on your role, your journey at Chevron could take you to one or more of the following locations, as well as other locations around the globe:
- Chevron headquarters in Luanda
- Operations in Cabinda province (offshore) or Malongo (onshore)
how to apply for full-time positions
If you are an Angolan national and you are interested in combining your talents and ambition with those of our high-performing team, you are encouraged to search our open positions and apply online. If you have an e-mail address, you can complete your profile and apply for a position by clicking on the 'Search open positions in Angola' link above. If you do not have an e-mail address, you can use a provider such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail to sign up for a free e-mail account and address.
compensation and benefits
Chevron's compensation and benefits programs are designed to be competitive within local labor markets and to meet the needs of employees living in Angola.
Programs include the following:
- Competitive base pay
- Annual incentive awards when the company meets its established goals
- Family allowance
- Social bonus
- Vacation allowance
- Christmas allowance
- Christmas food parcel
- Situational allowances — for example, offshore allowance, isolation allowance, shift allowance, lunch allowance etc
- Housing loan assistance
- Retirement and savings plan
- Medical assistance to the employee and immediate family members
- Life and disability insurance
- Educational assistance
- Scholarship for employees' children
- Service award
career development support
When you join Chevron, you'll find a workplace committed to your ongoing professional development. You'll receive support and tools to manage your own career path.
In addition to full-time positions, Chevron provides internship opportunities.
Internship opportunities are available for outstanding fresh graduates and final year university students. Assignments generally last twelve months. When you participate, you will:
- Gain hands-on experience by participating in active projects
- Explore skills under the supervision and guidance of experienced professionals
- Use our internship program as a gateway to explore job opportunities with Chevron after graduation
how to apply for internships
If you are an Angolan national and you are interested in an internship, you have to create a profile on the Chevron Careers website and apply for the available vacancies.